Item #: 7802
Size: 8 oz
Single Price: $9.95
The Natural Zinc-Plus Herbal Mouthwash
- Helps Keep Breath Fresh, Teeth Clean & Gums Healthy
- Contains Folic Acid, Myrrh Oil & Zinc in a Water Base
- Soothes Sore, Inflamed Gums
The natural way to keep your breath fresh, your gums healthy and your teeth clean and bright. Vita-Myr Natural Mouthwash is a unique, all natural mouthwash, that freshens breath, helps to control plaque, and revitalizes your mouth. Enjoy the benefits of the natural ingredients, Myrrh and Clove oil, used traditionally through the ages to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Fortified with Zinc and Folic Acid, known to promote oral health. Using Vita-Myr Mouthwash and toothpaste, along with regular dental check-ups, will keep your gums and teeth healthy, soothe mouth ulcers and irritations, and eliminate bad breath.
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. After brushing and flossing teeth, swish full strength in mouth for thirty to sixty seconds, 2 or 3 times daily, or as often as is needed.
Ingredients: Zinc (picolinate), Folic Acid, Myrrh, Clove Oil, Distilled Water.
- Folic Acid is important to DNA synthesis and consequently, cell reproduction. It is also known that Folic Acid may help reduce gum inflammation and bleeding.
- Zinc's function in the mouth and gums includes stabilization of membranes, antioxidant activity, collagen synthesis, inhibition of plaque growth, inhibition of mast cell release of histamine and numerous immune activities. Zinc is also known to be important to cell reproduction and to reduce wound healing time significantly. Zinc is also known to have antibacterial properties.
- Myrrh oil is known to relieve inflamed mouth and throat tissues, is useful in binding toxins, and tightening gum tissue. In addition, Myrrh is known to stimulate immune function. Its pleasant aroma help control bad breath odors.
- Clove oil is known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its soothing effect on sore gum tissue, due to the eugenol that is contained in the Clove oil, has long been known. Also, like Myrrh, Clove oil has a pleasant aroma, which can control bad breath odors.
- Distilled Water is preferred in Vita-Myr mouthwash rather than alcohol.
No Preservatives, No Alcohol, No Sugar. The essential oils used in Vita-Myr are not processed with benzene.
Warning: Do not drink this product.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.