Plant and Fiber Complex
*All Sales Are Final*
- Maintain Healthy Cholsterol Levels
- Clinically Proven
- Plant Co-Factors from 12 Healthy Vegetables
- Support Healthy Blood Lipid Levels
Clinical research has proven that beta-glucan, plant sterols and policosanol help support healthy cholesterol levels.* CholesterolBalance® supports healthy cholesterol levels with scientifically proven ingredients and whole-food natural co-factors from twelve healthy vegetables.
- Plant Sterols: Includes beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol. These phytosterols help lower serum cholesterol levels by decreasing cholesterol absorption in the small intestine. Plant sterols work by reducing absorption of both dietary cholesterol and cholesterol produced by the body.
- Policosanol: Shown to help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid (triglyceride) levels. The Policosanol in CholesterolBalance® is manufactured from sugar cane wax using a molecular distillation process and is the same raw material source used in a variety of clinical investigations.
- Viscofiber®: A high viscosity beta-glucan concentrate (non-digestible polysaccharides) derived from oats that has been shown to be 20-30 times more viscous than regular beta glucan extract. Health experts "accept viscosity as a major physiochemical property responsible for physiological effects of consuming soluble fiber", critical in regulating healthy cholesterol levels.
- BioAccelerators™: Clinically-proven Bioperine®+ (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while a proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme®+ and Lactospore®+ boosts digestion and absorption.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 3 capsules daily with your evening meal.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Viscofiber® Oat B-Glucan Concentrate
(Providing 337 mg of oat beta-glucan)
(providing Beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol, and Stigmasterol)
|Policosanol (containing 60% octacosonal)||20mg||†|
|Proprietary Cholesterol Support Compound:
Carrot root, Broccoli, Cauliflower,
Brussels Sprout, Tomato, Beet root,
Kale, Spinach, Celery, Radish, Leek, Onion
(Bioperine+, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme+, Lactospore+)
|† Daily value not established|
Other ingredients: Modified Cellulose (vegetarian capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Ylang Ylang Oil.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from light.
+Registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
Viscofiber is a registered trademark of Cevena Bioproducts Inc. The use and composition of the Viscofiber® proprietary formula is protected by patents and patent applications filed in the U.S., Canada, and internationally.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.