While Supplies Last!
- Helps Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Moisturizes, Repairs & Renews Skin
- Botanical Extracts
- Rich In Antioxidants
This potent moisturizing cream combines fruit acids & amino acids with ionic minerals to help prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines. A rich blend of Omega Fatty Acids and Vitamin C help repair and regenerate the skin.
- Rose Hip Oil: contains a high concentration of Vitamin C and fatty acids to help brighten the skin and improve the appearance of pigmentation.
- Ginseng Extract: is an anti-aging ingredient known to help brighten and tone the skin.
- Flax Seed Oil: contains a high concentration of Omega 3, which is prized for its ability to hydrate and balance the skin.
- Green Tea Extract: is rich in antioxidants commonly used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage and age spots.
- Ionic Minerals (Pure Calcium Montmorillonite Clay): contains more than 57 trace minerals to boost skin renewal.
For best results, apply in the evening. Smooth gently over face and neck after make-up removal and cleansing. Re-apply before bedtime.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf juice, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-10, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, henoxyethanol from Rose essence, Eithyl Hexyl Glycerin derivative of Coconut Oil, Gama Amino Butyric Acid, Ginseng Extract, Clay, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Gentillica Asiatica Extract, Sunflower Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Sterate, Cetearyl Alchol, Panthenol, Tocopherol Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols, Flax seed Oil, Borage Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Squalane, Soy Lecithin, Soy Lecthin Green Tea Extract, Sweet Almond Oil & Allantoin.
Made in the U.S.A.
Warning: Patch test unseen area for 48 hours. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|