Candida Overgrowth Relief
*Product's Expiration Date: April 2021 - All Sales Are Final*
While Supplies Last!
- Balances Candida Levels
- Soothes Irritability & Headaches
- Helps Address Vaginal Itching & Thrush
- Promotes Intestinal Balance after Antibiotic Use
- Homeopathic Ingredients
Candida (usually Candida albicans) is a type of fungus or yeast that occurs naturally in the body, especially in the digestive tract. It usually presents no health problems, but when there is an overgrowth, the body goes out of balance. This imbalance can create a range of symptoms include headaches, fatigue, weight gain, urinary tract and digestive problems, thrust and yeast infections, and even depression. Overgrowth can occur when the immune system is compromised from illness, stress or antibiotic use.
Candidate S.O.S.™ supports the body's natural ability to balance candida levels. The specially selected homeopathic ingredients help reduce the symptoms of candidate overgrowth (candidiasis) associated with out-of-balance levels. Candida imbalance or overgrowth can occur when immune functioning is compromised due to ill health, antibiotic use or even stress. It is extremely common and it has been estimated that candida imbalance occurs in approximately 90% of Americans, many of them not aware of what is actually causing their symptoms.
One bottle of Candidate™ S.O.S. will last approximately 25-30 days, depending on the amount taken and frequency of use. Response times can vary widely depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some experience benefits within a few days, while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks.
Adults: Take 2 tablets, 3 to 4 times daily until symptoms subside. Homeopathic medicine is best taken in a clean mouth 20-30 minutes before eating. Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Alternatively, crush tablets and sprinkle directly on the tongue or mix in warm water or soft food. The remedy may be discontinued once symptoms disappear. Should they return, begin treatment again.
A homeopathic remedy can be taken 10 minutes after a meal, or 30 minutes after brushing the teeth (since many toothpastes have strong flavors such as mint).
- Calc carb 30C is a homeopathic ingredient with a variety of uses. It is included in this remedy to address possible vaginal itching, thrush, low energy levels as well as headaches and indigestion.*
- Carbo veg 30C is often recommended for people who are physically and emotionally exhausted and who may feel fatigued after even the smallest effort. This homeopathic remedy may also assist with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, as well as indigestion, flatulence and sour burps.*
- Ferrum met 30C is a homeopathic remedy often recommended for people who are fatigued and who have a great sensitivity to noise. It is also helpful for digestive problems like constipation, cramping and an aversion to eggs and fatty foods.*
- Lycopodium 30C is best suited to people who tend to worry a lot. It is useful for digestive issues (especially if this is linked to anxiety) and bloating. Those who benefit from Lycopodium often have sugar cravings.*
- Sulphur 30C is one of the most frequently prescribed remedies in the homeopathic pharmacopeia and is helpful for a very wide range of conditions. It is selected here for its positive effect on mood, helping to soothe irritability and headaches, as well as for supporting digestive health, especially bloating, belching and flatulence.*
Acacia gum, distilled water, lactose, magnesium stearate, sucrose.
Contains NO artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-Free.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|