CranBiotic, 60 Vcaps
CranBiotic, 60 Vcaps
For Healthy Digestive Tract Function
- Vegetarian Formula
- Patented, sugar-free CranEX™ Cranberry extract; Clinically proven to support healthy urinary tract function.
- Lactospore™ + 200 million friendly bacteria; proven to deliver viable lactobacilli to the intestine
- Cratavin™ + Crataeva nurvala extract - Clinically shown to provide support for urinary health maintenance
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in CranBiotic can help maintain critical flora balance in the urinary and gastro-intestinal tracts. Furthermore, the special microencapsulated spores in Lactospore eliminate the potential negative interaction between cranberry and certain probiotics, rendering the probiotics ineffective.
Research indicates that cranberry helps inhibit harmful pathogens from adhering to the mucosal cells lining the urinary tract. A clinical study utilizing CranEX Cranberry extract showed excellent benefits with chronic UTI sufferers. This ultra high-potency, patented sugar-free cranberry extract is concentrated at 150:1 and is standardized for 30% polyphenols as proanthocyanidins (PAC).
Delivering viable live probiotics to the intestinal tract is a formidable technical challenge. Lactospore+ is a naturally microencapsulated sporiferous preparation of Lactobacillus sporogenes that is proven to deliver viable lactobacilli to the intestine. It is room-temperature stable and highly resistant to the action of heat, gastric acids and bile, containing microorganisms capable of rectifying the gastrointestinal flora imbalance. CranBiotic provides 200 million friendly bacteria cells per daily dose. Lactospore is uniquely engineered to remain viable in solution with CranEX high-potency cranberry extract.
CranBiotic is further enhanced with Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), which are non-digestible dietary fibers that help keep the gastrointestinal system healthy by nourishing and promoting friendly bacteria; and Cratavin, a standardized extract that provides natural support for urinary health maintenance.
CranBiotic - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Healthy Urinary Tract Action Plan
The urinary tract is the body's filtering system for removal of liquid wastes. Harmful bacteria may invade the urinary tract, cling to the inside walls of the urethra and bladder and then multiply, resulting in a urinary tract infection (UTI). Contributing factors include the use of antibiotics, structural abnormalities of the urinary tract, sexual intercourse, excessive sugar consumption, chronic vaginitis and waiting too long to empty the bladder. Maintaining a balance of friendly flora is important to preserving and restoring a healthy urinary tract.
• Along with CranBiotic, a diet rich in colorful fruits and vegetables, lean protein and whole grains can assist in maintaining and restoring a healthy urinary tract system by helping to fortify the immune system.
• Avoid sugar, coffee and alcoholic beverages that can cause urinary tract irritation and can suppress the immune system.
• Staying physically active helps maintain a strong immune system. Aim for 30 minutes of daily aerobic active.
• Drink at least 64 ounces of clean, pure water daily to increase urine flow and to help flush the urinary tract system.
• Alkalizing the urine can help provide relief from UTI symptoms. Minerals bound to citrate, such as potassium, calcium or magnesium can help alkalize the urine.
Do's and Don'ts
• Urinate after sexual intercourse to help remove bacteria from entering the urethra.
• People with diabetes have an increased risk of a UTI; maintain control of blood sugar levels.
• Breathable (cotton) under clothing may help reduce the harmful bacteria proliferation.
• Empty the bladder when you initially feel the need.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Serving Size 2 capsules; 30 servings per container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|BioAccelerator (Bioperine, Ginger, Trikatu, Digezyme||20 mg||†|
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.