For Joint Swelling & Redness
*Product's Expiration Date: September, 2023 - All Sales Are Final*
While Supplies Last!
- Supports Joint Health
- Maintains Healthy Uric Acid Levels
- Temporarily Addresses Gout-Related Discomfort
- Homeopathic Formula
Uric acid is found in some foods and it is excreted in urine. About 70% of our daily uric acid disposal occurs via the kidneys. Uric acid can build up, however – and when this accumulation happens in the joints, it can cause common symptoms of Gout such as pain, swelling, and a deep 'burning' ache. A lot can be done to support healthy joints and cartilage in the body. Try to avoid foods that have high uric acid content such as sweetbreads, anchovies, sardines, liver, beef, kidneys, meat extracts, herring, mackerel, scallops, game meats and gravy. Drink 8 glasses of water a day to help flush out your system and practice a systemic detox every few months. Alcohol should also be avoided to keep uric acid levels within a healthy range.
Gout-Gone is a blend of homeopathic ingredients that offer temporarily relief for symptoms of Gout, such as swelling and redness in small joints, especially the big toe. The big toe is the largest toe on the foot and it helps us to maintain balance. The joints and knuckles on the toes and fingers need to be kept in good working order.
Gout-Gone™ helps to support joint health and maintain uric acid levels in the healthy range, thereby temporarily addressing discomfort associated with Gout, without the risk of side effects.*
One 2 fl oz bottle of Gout-Gone™ will last 30-60 days depending on the frequency of use. People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt. Often, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
First Dose: Take 0.50 mL every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside. Mix in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Alternatively, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Daily: Take 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily.
A homeopathic remedy can be taken 10 minutes after a meal, or 30 minutes after brushing the teeth (since many toothpastes have strong flavors such as mint).
- Antimonium crud 6C: Gout with gastric symptoms, pain in the fingers, feet very tender with large horny bones, pain in heels.*
- Benzoicum ac 6C: joints crack on motion, rheumatic Gout, gouty deposits.*
- Ledum 6C: gout shooting pains especially in the small joints, gouty nodosities, gouty swelling of the big toe.*
- Nux vom 6C: cracking of knee joints during motion, overuse of spirits, coffee, tobacco.*
- Quercus 12C: useful in Gout.*
- Rhododendron 6C: rheumatic and gout symptoms, swollen joints, gout inflammation of great toe joint, Gout which is aggravated by stormy weather.*
- Silicea 6X: predominant role in connective tissue.*
USP grain alcohol (20% by volume), purified water.
Contains NO artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-Free.
Warning: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|