Infrared Heating Unit
Item #: 8539
Infrared Heating Unit
Relieves Minor Aches & Pains
*All Sales Are Final*
While Supplies Last!
- Penetrating, Soothing Warmth
- Relieves Muscle Tension & Stiffness
- Lightweight and Easy to Apply
- 2 Convenient Heat Settings
- Replacement Bulb Included
Experience deep, penetrating relief in the comfort of your home. The Infrared Heating Unit stimulates local blood circulation when applied, and temporarily soothes minor muscle and joint aches and pains. Lightweight and easy to apply, the Infrared Heating Unit is convenient enough to take with you when you travel. Infrared heat alleviates muscles spasms and stiffness, relieves joint pain and calms nerves.
Suggested Use: The treatment time for a given session may vary depending on the condition being treated. As a general guideline, treatment times of 10 to 20 minutes may be used. Apply 1-2x daily by placing the infrared applicator on the skin and lightly moving it over the targeted body areas. Adjust the time to suit your particular needs or personal preference. Application should be comfortable. Do not apply liniments or ointments to target areas before using unit.
|Maximum Output Power
|Power Switch Function
|Type of Heat Source and Number
||1 Tungsten Infrared Bulb
||FIR (far-infrared) therapy
|Therapeutic Temperature Range
|Approximate Maximum Skin Temperature
||Low Level: 40.5ºC (104.9ºF)
High Level: 44.5ºC (112.1ºF)
|Time to Reach Therapeutic Temperature Range
||Low Level: 5~10 min.
High Level: 3~5 min.
|Recommended Treatment Time
||Used for 15-20 minutes on target area
||18 cm² (2.79 inches²)
|Diameter of Application
||1.88 inches (4.7752 cm)
||0.44 lb (~200 g)
1. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Do not apply infrared light to epiphyseal lines in children.
3. Do not apply infrared light to the thorax or over the pacemaker itself in patients with pacemakers.
4. Do not apply infrared light over the thyroid gland, ovaries and testicles.
5. Do not apply infrared light to patients who are taking drugs that have heat or light sensitive contraindications, such as but not limited to certain types of steroids.
6. Do not use if patient has a high fever.
7. Do not use if Patient or Administrator has Epilepsy.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.