Organic Lavender Water Floral Spray
Organic Lavender Water Floral Spray
Awakens Body & Spirit
- Excellent Skin Toner
- Therapeutic, Relaxing, Calming Scent
- Anti-Aging and Moisturizing
- Steam-Distilled from Lavender Flowers
- Earthy Undertones
- BPA Free Bottle
Baar Lavender Water is produced via steam-distillation of fresh Lavender blossoms, picked during the annual Lavender Harvest in Lavender fields in the world-famous Bulgarian Valley. Bottled in the heart of the Thracian Kings Valley near Kazanlak in Bulgaria, famous for the highest quality oil-yielding plants grown there. Our Bulgarian Lavender Water is certified organic, 100% pure, undiluted, and all natural. The Lavender water is certified by the Bulgarian Government-appointed laboratory at the Research Institute for Roses, Aromatic, and Medicinal Plants. Using century-old traditions, it is steam-distilled specifically for therapeutic use from fresh organic Lavender blossoms, hand-picked in Lavender plantations. Our Lavender water has a beautiful fragrance, special qualities and spiritual power.
This refreshing, hydrating mist has multiple uses:
• Cosmetics - The natural Lavender water is excellent skin toner, prevents skin dryness and gives fresh look of the face. Nourishes the hair and makes it soft and shiny. Lavender water may be used as an after bath splash or natural perfume that refreshes the skin and uplifts the senses with the scent of Lavender
• Aromatherapy - The scent of Lavender is known for its relaxing properties for children and adults. Place some Lavender water in a spray bottle and spritz a room to create calm. Aromatherapists also use Lavender as a tonic in inhalation therapy to treat headaches, nervous disorders, and exhaustion. Herbalists treat skin ailments, such as fungal infections (like candidiasis), wounds, eczema, and acne, with Lavender oil. It is also used externally in a healing bath for circulatory disorders and as a rub for rheumatic ailments (conditions affecting the muscles and joints).
• Medicine - In folklore, pillows were filled with Lavender flowers to help the restless fall sleep. There is now scientific evidence to suggest that aromatherapy with Lavender slows the activity of the nervous system, improves sleep quality, promotes relaxation, and lifts mood in people suffering from sleep disorders. Studies also suggest that massage with essential oils, particularly Lavender, may result in improved sleep quality, more stable mood, increased mental capacity, and reduced anxiety. In one recent study, participants who received massage with Lavender felt less anxious and more positive than participants who received massage alone. Lavender flowers have also been approved by the Commission E in Germany as a tea for insomnia, restlessness, and nervous stomach irritations. A little bit of Lavender water sprayed on to your pillow at night will help you relax and dose off.. After surgery, a daily compress of Bulgarian Lavender water on the inflamed tissue is known to rejuvenate the skin to prevent scarring. Bulgarian Lavender water is immunoactive and is, in addition, an effective antibacterial when treating dermatitis, burns, eczema and other rash conditions
• At Home - Lavender water can be used when pressing your linens, especially pillowcases, to infuse with its soothing, rest-inducing scent. Just add the scented water to your iron, as you would water to use the steam function. As far back as Egyptian and Greek times, people have used Lavender for cleaning and adding a fresh scent to laundry. The best way to use the Lavender linen water is by adding 1/2 cup to your rinse cycle of the washing machine. Another good method is to spritz Lavender Linen Water on pillowcases or sheets as they come out of the dryer, before folding. Keep linens and apparel feeling renewed and refreshed. Lavishly spray on fabrics while pressing them with an iron. For a more intense scent, pour the water into your iron or steamer.
Suggested Use: Apply as often as desired. Spray directly onto skin and/or hair. Perfect after a bath or a long day.
Ingredients: Organic Lavender Water.
Warning: For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.