ProstAdvance, 90 Vcaps
Item #: 4303
Sorry, 'ProstAdvance, 90 Vcaps' has been discontinued and is no longer available. Please check our related products, categories, or store search.
ProstAdvance, 90 Vcaps
For Natural Prostate Support
- Vegetarian Formula
- Traditional blend, including Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, Plant Sterols and Zinc
- Lyc-O-Mato & Lycopene
- Clinically proven to support prostate health
- Natural co-factors including Nettle root, Tomato and Pygeum root
A traditional, all-natural formula combining the benefits of Saw Palmetto berries and clinically proven Lyc-O-Mato Lycopene, ProstAdvance also includes botanical extracts, nutrients and unextracted, whole plant ingredients that work together to support healthy prostate function and protect prostate health.
More than 50% of men over 50 years and 80% over 70 years of age suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a benign enlargement of the prostate gland. Saw Palmetto is considered the leading natural treatment for BPH and is the best studied of all herbs for prostate support. It has been found to be effective in reducing the symptoms of BPH when used regularly.
Lyc-O-Mato is an all-natural extract of red, ripe tomatoes that provides a full complement of tomato carotenoids and other naturally-occurring constituents and natural co-factors that benefit prostate health. Lyc-O-Mato Tomato extract contains Lycopene and other natural phytonutrients that are released during extraction and are present in a natural tomato oil base. Research shows processing plus dispersion in tomato oil accounts for the high bioavailability of Lycopene.
ProstAdvance provides a full spectrum of essential prostate support nutrients like Zinc and vitamin E, along with unextracted Nettle root, Pygeum root and Tomato fruit that provide the natural whole plant co-factors that nature designed.
Prostate Health Action Plan
Symptoms of an enlarged prostate include difficulty starting or stopping urination, interrupted sleep due to frequent urination at night, and a frequent sense of urgency and slow urine flow. Common age-related enlargement of the prostate, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) usually begins sometime after the age of 50 and is present in nearly all men by the age of 70. There are many healthy approaches including dietary, exercise and lifestyle adjustments to managing healthy prostate functions.
- Take ProstAdvance and a comprehensive multi-vitamin (such as Special Two Multi-Vitamin) and eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, grains. leafy greens and fiber. Foods high in vitamins A, C, E and Zinc have been shown to be especially beneficial.
- Tomato-based products and soy beans are healthful additions in helping to maintain a healthy prostate.
- Avoid a diet high in saturated fats.
- Experts agree that 30 minutes of moderate exercise every day can contribute to a healthy prostate.
- Make sure your daily activity includes strength, balance and flexibility exercises as well.
- Sexual activity helps to ward off inflammation in the prostate.
- Since nearly all men who reach the age of 70 will be impacted by BPH, education is very important - plan with your health professional to maintain and support healthy prostate functions.
Do's and Don'ts
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help continually flush the kidneys and bladder.
- Empty your bladder when you initially feel the need.
- If the prostate is enlarged, pressure on the prostate and urethra can cause additional damage. Don�t sit for prolonged periods of time; get up and walk around often.
Measure Your Progress
- Urination frequency, flow and urgency can all improve with healthy prostate support. If you're a healthy man over the age of 50, get regular prostate exams and follow the advice of your healthcare professional.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, preferably with meals
Serving Size 3 capsules;
30 servings per container
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
|Zinc (Zine Monomethinine)
|Copper (Copper Lysinate)
|Proprietary Prostate Support Compound:
Saw Palmetto berries, Nettle root extract, Plant Sterols, Pygeum root extract, Soy, Pumpkin seed,
Green Tea leaf, Pomegranate fruit, Lyc-O-Mato, Pygeum Root, Tomato fruit, Futurebiotics
BioAccelerators: BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, lactospore
|Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cellulose, Geranium Oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Keep of the reach of children.