Item #: 1882
Size: 2 fl. oz.
16 available for immediate delivery
Buy More & Save|
Temporarily Relieves Shingles Symptoms
*Product's Expiration Date: March, 2019 - All Sales Are Final*
While Supplies Last!
- Eases Pain, Burning, and Itching
- Supports the Body's Natural Healing Processes
- Homeopathic Formula
Formulated with specific homeopathic ingredients that target the burning, itching and tingling from a Shingles outbreak. This virtually tasteless liquid and absorbs quickly to calm pain and reduce discomfort. At the first sign of an outbreak, immediately begin using ShingleSoothe.
Symptoms of Shingles:
- Pain, tingling, numbness, or a burning sensation in a specific area on the body.
- The area is very sensitive to touch.
- A rash and fluid-filled blisters may appear on that specific area of the body after a few days.
- Fever, headache, fatigue, sensitivity to light.
At the first signs of an outbreak:
First Dose: Take by mouth 0.25 mL to 0.50 mL every hour for 6 hours.
Daily Use: Take by mouth 0.25 mL to 0.50 mL 3 times daily, until symptoms have subsided.
Active: Apis mellifica 6C, Arsenicum Album 30C, Magnesia phosphorica 6C, Naturm muriaticum 6C, Rhus tox 30C, Urtica urens 30C.
Inactive: Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water.
- Apis (6C): In homeopathic potency it is classically recommended for burning, itching, and swollen skin conditions. Apis is also useful when there are headaches, fever, and a sensitivity to touch.
- Arsen alb (30C): Eases restlessness, fatigue, headaches, sensitivity to light, and burning, itchy skin complaints.
- Mag phos (6C): Also known as the "homeopathic aspirin", it is often used to soothe neuralgic pains and headaches.
- Nat mur (6C): One of its many uses is in the alleviation of skin conditions such as hives and cold sores.
- Rhus tox (30C): Especially useful for blistering, painful skin eruptions such as those experienced during an outbreak of shingles, chicken pox, herpes, or eczema.
- Urtica urens (30C): Made from a homeopathic preparation of stinging nettle, this remedy is classically used for stinging, itching, and burning skin, including redness and blistering.
Contains no artificial flavors or colorants. No gluten added.
Not tested on animals.
Made in the U.S.A.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare professional. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.