Item #: 1882
Size: 2 fl. oz.
Single Price: $39.95
Temporarily Relieves Shingles Symptoms
- Eases Pain, Burning, and Itching
- Supports the Body's Natural Healing Processes
- Homeopathic Formula
Formulated with specific homeopathic ingredients that target the burning, itching and tingling from a Shingles outbreak. This virtually tasteless liquid is alcohol-free and absorbs quickly to calm pain and reduce discomfort. At the first sign of an outbreak, immediately begin using ShingleSoothe.
Symptoms of Shingles:
- Pain, tingling, numbness, or a burning sensation in a specific area on the body.
- The area is very sensitive to touch.
- A rash and fluid-filled blisters may appear on that specific area of the body after a few days.
- Fever, headache, fatigue, sensitivity to light.
At the first signs of an outbreak take .2 to .5 mL every hour for 6 doses by mouth. After the 6 doses, change use to 3x daily until symptoms disappear.
Active: Apis mellifica 6C, Arsenicum Album 30C, Magnesia phosphorica 6C, Naturm muriaticum 6C, Rhus tox 30C, Urtica urens 30C.
Inactive: Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Purified water.
- Rhus tox (30C): Especially useful for blistering, painful skin eruptions such as those experienced during an outbreak of shingles, chicken pox, herpes, or eczema.
- Arsen alb (30C): Eases restlessness, fatigue, headaches, sensitivity to light, and burning, itchy skin complaints.
- Urtica urens (30C): Made from a homeopathic preparation of stinging nettle, this remedy is classically used for stinging, itching, and burning skin, including redness and blistering.
- Mag phos (6C): Also known as the "homeopathic aspirin", it is often used to soothe neuralgic pains and headaches.
- Nat mur (6C): One of its many uses is in the alleviation of skin conditions such as hives and cold sores.
- Apis (6C): In homeopathic potency it is classically recommended for burning, itching, and swollen skin conditions. Apis is also useful when there are headaches, fever, and a sensitivity to touch.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare professional. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.