ThermaLuxe Massaging Heating Pad
ThermaLuxe™ Massaging Heating Pad
Soothing Heat & Relaxing Massage
*All Sales Are Final*
While Supplies Last!
- HI, LOW & OFF Settings (Massager Only)
- Automatic Shut-Off (Massager Only)
- Heat Slide Switch: On and Off
- NO Automatic Shut-Off
- Extra Large Size: 12" x 24"
- Independent Heat & Massage Controls
- Velcro Straps for Travel & Storage
- 120V Electrical Outlet
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Cloth Cover - not removable
The ThermaLuxe™ Massaging Heating Pad soothes aches and pains with ease and convenience. The ergonomic control manages 5 independent settings for heat and massage, administering a custom combination of caressing warmth and therapeutic relief. The extra-large size covers multiple muscle groups at once, providing a warm massage for big relief. Velcro straps are provided for storage and travel convenience.
The massage motors will automatically shut off after 20 minutes. To restart, first set the massage switch back to OFF and then set the switch to LO or HI again. Please note the heating function operates independently of the timer.
**The pad is not machine-washable. Fabric may be spot cleaned with a warm cloth and mild soap and water. Be sure your heating pad is adequately protected if using it with a Castor Oil pack. Apply your favorite muscle and joint massage oil, such as Arthro, after your massage and heat session for more penetrating absorption.
Comes with Manufacturer's Limited Five Year Warranty. (USA and CANADA only)
1. Do not use heating pad while sleeping.
2. Do not use on infant or animal.
3. Do not use with certain disabilities, sleeping or unconscious person.
4. This pad is not to be used on a person with Diabetes or a person with poor blood circulation.
5. Do not use on areas of sensitive skin or when taking medication that can cause sensitive skin.
6. Do not use this pad with liniment, salve or ointment preparations that contain heat producing ingredients.
5. Do not sit on or crush pad. Place pad on top and not under the part of the body needing heat.
6. Do not use with these conditions unless directed by a physician: Diabetes, Tuberculosis, benign or malignant tumors, phlebitis and thrombosis, hemorrhages, inflammations of the skin, undetermined cause of calf pain or joint pain, any kind of fungal infection, swelling, fracture or persistent pain, pregnancy, cancer or pregnancy.
REVIEW CLOSELY PRODUCT INSTRUCTION BOOKLET.