Triphala, 60 caps
For Detoxification & Digestion
Triphala ("three fruits") is a highly esteemed and widely utilized Ayurvedic formula for purification and gastrointestinal health. Triphala is traditionally used for purification, to maintain a healthy colon, improve digestion and rejuvenate and strengthen tissues. Western research has indicated that the tannins in Triphala can have a soothing effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Organic peppermint oil coating provides a soothing aroma and taste for our vegetarian tablets.
- Vegan capsules and tablets, no animal derived ingredients
- Extraction using only pure water, not toxic solvents
- Sustainably wildcrafted fruits
- Non-irradiated herbs
- Organic peppermint oil for soothing aroma
- No Soy, wheat or gluten
The digestive benefits of Triphala (Terminalia bellerica, Terminalia chebula and Phyllanthus emblica) may be due to:
- Binding to a digestive hormone linked with occasional gastrointestinal upset
- Increasing bile acid excretion, and helping to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Scavenging free radicals (antioxidant activity)
Suggested Use: Take 1 (750 mg) tablet, three times a day before meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Patients taking prescription drugs should seek the advice of their physician before use.
Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule; 60 servings per container
Belleric Myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica), Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminala chebula) and Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit extracts in equal parts: 750 mg
50 % tannins: 375 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid, Crisscarmellose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Vegetable glaze, Organic peppermint oil.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advise of a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.