CoQ10 with Omega-3 Fish Oil
CoQ10 with Omega-3 Fish Oil
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Two Complementary Support Ingredients
- Supports Immune System Functions
- Vital for Energy Production
- Powerful Antioxidant
- All-Trans Form of CoQ10 Only
- Contains NO Titanium Dioxide
Why do I need CoQ10 (CoEnzyme Q10)?:
- CoQ10 is required everywhere in the human body.
- It plays an important role in the body's energy production.
- It helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates and maintain cell membrane flexibility.
- CoQ10 is involved in the production of several key enzymes that are used to create ATP, which is burned by the body for energy, and in the energy transfer between mitochondria and cells.
- Without CoQ10, you would not be alive or able to function. CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant that may beneficially affect the aging process.
Why do Doctors recommend CoQ10?:
As we age, our body's production of CoQ10 declines by as much as 80%. Because it is so important to energy production, and therefore life, researchers believe that this decline may be a factor in the effects of aging on the human body. The highest levels of CoQ10 are found in tissues in the body that work the hardest, like the heart, the liver, etc. Initial studies into CoQ10 found that persons with cardiac insufficiencies had very low levels of CoQ10 and supplementation increased CoQ10 levels supporting cardiovascular health.*
Why does CoQ10 Support Cardiac Health?:
Tissues that need the largest amount of CoEnzyme Q10 are those that require the most energy, such as the heart. In more than one clinical setting, below-normal levels of Coenzyme Q10 have been noted in cardiac patients. University studies have shown that some overweight people have a tendency to have low levels of CoQ10. As individuals require more energy, supplementing with CoQ10 may prove beneficial.*
Why does Baar include Omega 3's with CoQ10?:
Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not yet conclusive. Because of this, doctors are recommending CoQ10 be taken with Omega-3's for their complimentary benefits.*
Nature's Blessing Vitamins and Supplements is the brand that supplies you with the following:
• Commitment to Quality.
• GMP Manufactured.
• Reliable & Trusted Brand.
• Professional Staff & Customer Service.
• Always Guaranteed Freshness, with a Clearly Printed "Best By Date".
• Shrink wrapped, Tear seal and Freshness seal on every bottle for Your Protection.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, 1-2x daily with meals.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
60 Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||< 1%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol plus Mixed Tocopherols)||10 IU||33%|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||60 mg||†|
|Natural Fish Oil Concentrate||250 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids:|
|Elcosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||40 mg||†|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||25 mg||†|
|Soy Lecithin||200 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Softgel Capsule (Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Carob and Annatto Extract), Rice Bran Oil and Beeswax.
Contains fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel) and soy.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Contains no titanium dioxide. Separation and color variation in the softgel is natural and doesn't affect product quality.
Warning: Contains soy and fish. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.