HmR Hemorrhoidal Ointment
HmR Hemorrhoidal Ointment
For Hemorrhoidal Relief
- Reduces Swelling of Inflamed Tissues
- Relieves Itchiness & Burning
- Aids in Renewing Skin Health
- Non-Stick, Lubricating Properties
- Plant-Based Formula
HmR Ointment quickly relieves the discomfort associated with hemorrhoidal pain. This natural plant-based ointment aids in reducing the swelling and discomfort due to hemorrhoids. HmR promotes blood circulation in the affected veins which helps restore the strength of this delicate skin tissue.
HmR Hemorrhoidal Ointment makes sitting comfortable again!
Suggested Use: Gently dry affected area by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth prior to applying ointment. Apply up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement. Intra-rectal use, remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to the tube. Lubricate applicator well, gently insert applicator into the rectum. Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover.
Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel 12%.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract*, Argan Kernel Oil, Butcher's Broom Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Chamomile Flower Extract*, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Grape Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Oat Beta Glucan, Olive Oil, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables Olive Squalane, Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil, Scelrotium Gum, Shea Butter, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Steroyl Glutamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tocopherols, Water.
- Witch Hazel: anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-itch properties (soothes and shrinks hemorrhoid).
- Chamomile Flower Extract (oil)*: works as an anti-inflammatory. Calms irritated tissue and reduces itching.
- Argan Oil: contains high levels of tocopherols (vitamin E) which aid in the healing process.
- Beta Glucan: strong wound-healing properties and additional anti-inflammatory, anti-itch benefits.
- Butcher's Broom: contains vein-tonic properties that improve the tone and integrity of veins. Also helps shrink and repair swollen tissue.
- Grape Seed Oil: rich in Vitamins C and E, Beta carotene and antioxidants to help reduce the pain and swelling associated with bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Seabuckthorn: relieves swelling, accelerates healing and reduces physical discomfort.
- Aloe Extracts*: healing properties from this plant help reduce pain and enlargement of the hemorrhoid vein.
- Olive Oil: contains natural waxes that function as a healing base.
Traditional Botanical Uses:
Warnings: For rectal and external use only. Contains Asteracea (daisy) plant material. Do not use this product with the applicator if the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain. Consult a doctor promptly. Stop use and consult doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, if bleeding occurs. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by your doctor. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.