Item #: 3182
Size: 120 Capsules
HylaVision, 120 caps
with Hyaluronic Acid
- Support for Healthy Eyes
- Assists with Proper Vision
- Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- With Bilberry & Lutein
- Provides a 2 Month Supply!
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) makes up 95% of the fluid inside the eye. It acts as a shock absorber for the eye and also serves to transport nutrients into the eye. HA plays a major role in maintaining the health of ocular tissues such as the cornea, the retina and the vitreous fluid that fills the inside of the eye. It is been said that after the 5th decade of life, the eye has lost 50% of its ability to produce the needed HA. Hyaluronic Acid supplementation may assist in maintaining proper eye health.
Like the rest of your body, your eyes need the proper nutrition to stay healthy. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) as well as Lutien and Zeaxanthin, Bilberry, vitamins A, C, E and Zinc have been added to create a well-rounded eye and vision health product for all ages.
- Hyaluronic acid helps maintain healthy fluid balance in the eye.
- Lutein/Zeaxanthin filter out harmful light rays and support the retinal and macular health of the eye. Both Lutein and Zeaxanthin are antioxidant carotenoids and are a critical part of the macular pigment that protects the retina from degeneration. The density of the macular pigment is one measure of eye health. In addition, Lutein and Zeaxanthin help maintain healthy cells and tissues in the eye, absorbing dangerous light waves and acting as antioxidants.
- Bilberry helps the eyes by promoting healthy eye circulation while acting as a powerful antioxidant that strengthens night vision, prevents eyestrain and builds collagen.
- Vitamins A, C , E and Zinc are known for their powerful antioxidant properties.
As a dietary supplement, consume two (2) capsules daily, preferably with food.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules; 60 Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*
|Vitamin A (as beta cartene)
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)
|Zinc (as zinc acetate)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Manganese (as manganese acid chelate)
|Copper (as copper gluconate)
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)
|Bilberry Extract 4:1 (fruit)
|Lutein/Zeaxanthin Complex (marigold)
† Daily Value not Established
* Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Contains NO Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives, or Color.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Tamper resistant. Keep out of reach of children.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.