Violet Ray, 230V - International Use
Units and applicators are not accepted for return or refunds.
Please contact aTechnical Support representative with any questions.
Call 1-610-873-4591, Monday through Friday, 9 am - 4:00 pm EST.
Violet Ray High Frequency Device
230v - for use internationally
- Limit 1 Per Order
- Comes with One Mushroom Electrode
- For External Use Only
- A Tesla Coil Invented by Nikola Tesla
- Not to be Used for Longer than 10 Minutes
- UK Electrical Plug: Cannot be Adapted for USA use
- Recommended by Edgar Cayce in over 1,000 Readings
- Professional Strength
- Made in the USA
This unit has a United Kingdom plug on it and is designed for International Use ONLY. Specifically for use in countries that use 230 volt electricity. If you are ordering for international use, you may require an adapter plug to fit your country's wall plug. The 230 volt unit is NOT for use in the USA. (The plug pictured is a UK plug. See small image for close up of plug.)
The Violet Ray or high frequency device is basically a low amperage source of static electricity and is detailed in the Violet Ray Book.
Violet Ray is a Tesla coil, named for Nikola Tesla, the electrical engineer, scientist, inventor, and discoverer, who was granted 1,200 patents and is probably best known for his contribution of alternating current.
Edgar Cayce refers to the Violet Ray in over 1000 readings given to individuals who sought his advice. Cayce believed the body, mind and soul are so closely interrelated, that it is rarely of value to treat any one of these aspects without also giving some attention to the state of the other two. Can be used with Carbondex®, Carbon Ash and Anidex®, Animated Ash. Please reference the Edgar Cayce Health Care Philosophy.
- Do NOT use the Voltage Adjustment Knob as an "ON/OFF" switch for the high voltage, as this will prematurely wear this part. Never leae either model connected to the power line unattended. Remove from the power line when not in use. Use of a power strip with an "ON/OFF" switch is recommended.
- All units: #5513 (push-button,115V), #504M (115V) and #555M (230V) require cool down after 8-10 minutes of use.
- Models #504M Violet Ray and #5513 Push-Button Violet Ray are for use with 115V electrical systems only.
- Model #555M (230V) has a United Kingdom plug on it and is designed for countries that use 230V electrical systems. The 230 Volt model is NOT for use in the USA.
- These units come with one Mushroom Electrode (see below), when the unit is purchased. All electrodes are for external use only.
- The Violet Ray has an output voltage of between 20,000 to 45,000 volts, an output frequency of approximately 500 kHz. Approx. 40 watts. The output voltage of the Violet Ray is adjustable by means of a knob on the end of the unit.
Suggested Use: This unit is intended for intermittent use, no more than 10 minutes at a time. Never leave the Violet Ray unit plugged into an electrical outlet unattended. Remove from the electrical outlet when not in use. Use of a power strip with ON/OFF Switch is recommended. All units are tested prior to shipment. Warranty is not offered on this unit.
The Violet Ray Book #543 is a must read.
Warning: Alcohol is to be avoided when using this product. Edgar Cayce stated, "Do not use [Alcohol] in the system during the treatments…with the violet ray—for these are detrimental, and would burn tissue, with this in system." Even inhaling the brandy fumes from a charred oak keg might cause irritations to the body if used in conjunction with the Violet Ray. Always unplug the unit and remove the glass electrode when not in use.
"A thank you for the help with the [Baar] Violet Ray. I am grateful for the demonstration which made it very comfortable for me to use it here at home... My chiropractor used the [Baar] Violet Ray on my spine last week for 10 min. As the result, I had almost no back pain for 2 days. I will be getting a Violet Ray treatment from him once a week for four weeks and then decide where to go from there… Meanwhile, I treat my own hands and feet for pain, stiffness, and also some numbness in the right foot because of years of ill-fitting shoes and pressure on a tailor's bunion." - J.R., Lancaster, PA
"Within seconds it relaxes my entire system... For this benefit alone, the Baar Violet Ray has more than paid for itself. It has provided the 'spark' I have been missing in my system. It lifted my spirits and actually makes me happy. I can't wait to use it each day... I believe that it provides the missing link to complete healing." - A.F., Santa Fe, NM
"I am 78 and have joined other seniors in having trouble with bruises on my hands and forearms... resulting from very slight knocks. The doctors seem to feel nothing can be done about it. They say I should have used more sun lotion in the past. The Violet Ray will break up these bruises and they will start diminishing in a day or two. It used to take a week to 10 days for them to diminish. I assume the Violet Ray stimulates the circulation and that is what begins reducing the bruise." - D.C., Dallas, TX
"... I tried using the violet ray to treat my sister for varicose veins in her leg. They were severe and discolored. After daily treatments for three weeks the veins were shrinking. We were all thrilled." - N.Q., Brick, NJ
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|