Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Scalp Detox
Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Scalp Detox
With Apple Stem Cells
- Removes Impurities & Product Buildup
- Exfoliates the Scalp
- Locks in Moisture
- For Shinier, Lighter, Fuller, and Softer Hair
Much like the pores on your skin, hair follicles can become clogged with oil, dirt and product build-up, leaving you with flat and limp hair. Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Scalp Detox naturally removes product build-up and dead skin cells that might be weighing your hair down. By getting rid of the impurities, it can help promote blood circulation, support healthy hair growth and get rid of stubborn harmful bacteria. This Foaming Scalp Detox removes impurities and congesting buildup while simultaneously circulating nutrients. Apple Cider Vinegar and Clay Minerals enhance the scalp's pH level, reducing vulnerability to flaking, itching, and the accumulation of toxins. Apple Stem Cells lead the list of highly rejuvenating ingredients. Clarifying plant extracts and organic compounds deliver antioxidants to reduce inflammation and promote collagen health. Fatty acids lock in moisture for added protection and relief. Your scalp will be fully prepped for healthy, bountiful hair growth.*
- Glycerin skillfully draws in nourishing moisture to soothe and protect skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid, an exfoliant that effectively removes buildup and added weight without over-drying. By perfecting the scalp's pH level, it helps to prevent flaking, itching, redness and follicle breakage.*
- Apple Stem Cells improves scalp texture and follicle strength. Protects the scalp and hair from environmental damage.*
- Saw Palmetto Oil is a hormone-balancing botanical that consists mainly of fatty acids. More specifically, it helps block accumulation of excessive DHT, a hormone that can drain nutrients and cause hair loss. Helps reduce excess sebum.*
- Witch Hazel is an astringent that helps promote scalp health by cleansing and toning without stripping it of moisture.*
- Salicylic Acid reduces excess oils and bacteria. As a keratolytic, it helps dissolve thickened skin and resolve flakiness.*
- Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, has humectant and emollient properties. It promotes hydration and cell turnover. It adds strength and elasticity to promote stronger, fuller-looking hair.*
- Cucumber Extract contains rejuvenating proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. It paves the way for skin cell renewal by accelerating the shedding of dead skin and controlling excess oils. Cooling, antioxidant-rich flavonoids and polysaccharides attract and seal in moisture, offering lasting hydration and calming irritation. The proteins and fatty acids help maintain a healthy skin barrier.*
- Calendula offers protection against environmental factors, such as damaging UV rays and pollutants, which can break down the skin structure.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a potent antioxidant that promotes cell repair and reduces inflammation.*
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that delivers nutrients, including fatty acids, to revive skin cell energy and promote healthy-looking hair.*
- Ionic Clay Minerals (Including more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate, removing toxins and excess oils along the way. They help to cleanse and dissolve product buildup without stripping hair of its vital nutrients and moisture.*
Wet hair. Apply generous amount to scalp. Using your fingertips massage your scalp in gentle circular motion. Leave it in for 1-10 minutes. Shampoo and Condition as usual.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Phytocell Tec Apple Stem Cells, Sorbitan Oleate Decyl Glucoside, Saw Palmetto Oil, Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid Solution, DL-Panthenol, Cucumber Extract, Calendula Extract, Caprylic Capri Triglyceride, Alpha Lipioc Acid, L-Carnitine, Cucumber Fragrance, Benzyalcohol-DHA, Ionic Clay Minerals.
Vegan • Paraben-Free • Sulfate-Free • Gluten-Free
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|