Promotes Gentle Detoxification
*Product's Expiration Date: March, 2023 - All Sales Are Final*
While Supplies Last!
- Supports Healthy Liver Functions*
- Support Systemic Cleansing & Toxin Release*
- Maintains Healthy Energy Levels & Stamina*
- Organic Botanical Formula
Detox Drops is an herbal remedy containing a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining liver health and well-being, and can be used as part of a gentle detoxification program to safely cleanse the system.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance. By keeping all systems healthy and working at their best, you can support your health goals the natural way.
Traditional Botanical Ingredients:
- Certified Organic Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) has carminative and aromatic properties. It is used to aid digestion and expel wind from the stomach and bowels. It is used in many purgative and laxative formulas to offset their tendency for intestinal griping.*
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root (Taraxacum officinale) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, C, and B, and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese.*
- Imported Pelargonium Root (Pelargonium reniforme), also known as 'Umckaloabo', is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions including healthy liver support and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa. The active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant. This herb can be beneficial in supporting the body's ability to maintain a healthy balance between various body systems.
Take 0.50 mL, 3 x daily for 6 weeks. Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice. Follow up with a 3 week course every 3 months or when your system feels sluggish.
|Serving size: 0.5 mL
Servings Per Container: 118
Herb Strength Ratio: 1:10
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Formula||0.5 mL|
|Pelargonium Sidoides (root)||**|
Vegetable Glycerine, Deionized Water
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
Warning: Fennel and Dandelion should not be used in conjunction with any diuretic medication such as Lasix or hydro-chlorothiazide. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|